Forum Discussion

5 hours ago

I lost most of my progress after reinstalling it

After the latest update, this application often errors and closes itself on my android. So I decided to uninstall and reinstall it again. I did the tutorial completely because it couldn't be skipped. Then, after the settings menu appeared, I connected to my Google Play account, The download process began. When finished, only a small part of my progress was restored, such as my friends list, hobbies, relationships, and career stories, as well as the season task that had been completed (but not the rewards). Undeleted mssages (requests to move sims to another player's house, friend suggestions) are also restored. However, my level returned to the beginning (previously I had reached level 36 and my lifestyle score was toast of the town), my four sims were replaced by a sims from the tutorial, my three houses and all of my inventory were also gone. What should I do? I am very sad to lose all that.... Photo captions: 1st: My completed season tasks were restored, but not the rewards; 2nd: My friends list was restored; 3rd: Relationship, career, and hobby stories were restored; 4th: My previous progress (this was not restored after connected to my Google Play account)
  • Omg! The same thing happened to me! I'm a level 60 been playing since day one. The game has been crashing on me for the past days. I also unistalled the game then did the tutorial. Then it detected I have an account on the cloud. I clicked to download and a glitch happened. It loaded one of my sims but her head was floating. Also I'm  now stuck at level 4. I have lost all of my sims, my houses, my coins, cash, and stuff.  I've been trying to contact support by email and chat and they don't seem to be able to help me.  They keep me going in circles. I really need help tp retrieve my account please! 

GabyStarbucks
      Newcomer

I took more screenshots showing some stuff that did appear. A level 4 would not have these items.