Forum Discussion

cozysimmer97
Seasoned Newcomer
2 days ago

Whispering Willow House

On Thursday 10/17/2024, I purchased “The whispering willow house” for 19.99 (21.99 after tax). I have made several purchases through the Sims Mobile and have never had an issue until this day. The purchase successfully processed and came out my bank account immediately yet no house or items to be found in my inventory. I contacted the EA live agents who were completely useless and each one had a different way of just completely going around the issue and not helping. One actually had me jump through hoops and bounds to prove I made a payment when I clearly had a receipt and order number and he still decided to end the chat with no resolution. I have restored purchased, deleted and re-installed the game and still have not received anything. I belong to multiple sims mobile groups and i have seen several on other platforms and now on this one of players buying the same content and receiving no items and absolutely no help from EA. EA is a huge company and this is straight robbery. Posting this in hopes for resolution from the Creators!

• They made me go through hoops too (similar purchase issue) and then ended the chat without any resolution - and this was after several other conversations with different members of their team. I then e-mailed them (again) with the chat attached explaining that money has been taken out of my account and it’s been ignored. I’ve never known customer “support” like this.