Forum Discussion

12 months ago

TABS (V2) and TACS sim collision

Hi commanders!

I am having that issue for at least 2 years, when the game was updated one time and all scripts didn't work for a short time period.

I am using V2 (TABS) for a very long time, I love it so much, i don't want another sim.
TACS has 2 brilliant features, V2 doesn't have:

1. Save option for units, that works perfectly, even if you change some units and go back to simming. The units are where they should be, V2 does have a save option, but let's keep it short, it's a mess if you want to play at a bit higher level.
2. When you save the units, TABS automatically highlights the base in the world view, V2 doesn't.

When you activate both sims, they collide, making it impossible to sim. If V2 is loaded first, the bar where you can change units is simply missing. If you load TACS first, V2 doesn't simulate.

I really tried hard to solve that issue, believe me, talking to quite bunch of people.^^

So, does someone know how to
a. ideally combine them again like 2 - 2 1/2 years ago
b. know a seperate script with a nice save option (ideally with highlighting the base/op in world view)

Thanks for taking you time to read all that stuff,
greets Nudlaug
  • Indeed, you can only have one simulator active:

- The inside of the game
    - TACS
    - TABS v2

Only one, but you can change the one you need and deactivate the others and reload the game page. Ready. ;-)

The issue of adding new features depends on each script developer and you would have to talk to them.

In the forums there are some threads where you can directly ask about modifications to external simulators because they were created for that. Go to the forum search engine and type the name, the appropriate forum thread will surely appear. ;-)

You have an external attack layout recorder named Tiberium Alliances Formation Saver 2.3.3

Maybe it's you want.