Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Accidentally spending donuts

There is....turn on confirm donut spend in options.
  • Yea that's why you're spending them you confirm donut spend is off
  • Psssst...

...there is exactly that feature available.

Just click the 'i' at the top right of the build menu, and the option to turn on donut spend confirmation is there ;)
  • Oh my god over a year of playing and I only just find that out! Thank you!!!!!
  • this is exactly why the confirm donut spend needs to be the DEFAULT option.. not everyone knows about it and it can reset itself after updates.
  • baddazoner wrote:
    this is exactly why the confirm donut spend needs to be the DEFAULT option.. not everyone knows about it and it can reset itself after updates.

Yeah! Plus I'd have never even known where or how to change it until mwdalton told me where the option was, it's not exactly obvious!
  • But definately check it after each update.

Just found out this morning that mine had turned off after I accidently reset the Dog Racing Track (no time to cancel on that).
  • juliet603 wrote:
    A few times when I'm clicking around my town collecting money, I accidentally click on a different building and have occasionally hit the pink button that speeds the task up in exchange for donuts. Usually I can cancel before it completes, but you have to be really quick and might not even notice it doing it before it's too late!

Has anyone else had a problem with this and agree that it should pop up with a box asking "are you sure you want to spend X amount of donuts to end task?" Before just doing it?

The worst was when it took 2 donuts just to get money from a brown house early!

You can also adjust your in game sound that way. Mines on mute & I listen to my music instead lol