Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Anger Watkins Question

I bought this character and put it by my football stadium which looks pretty cool. But my question is does anyone know who he guest stars for I'm guessing from ESPN? Because when I bought him he was listed with Matt groening for guest star unlocks.
  • @Surfcitygal I am so glad I'm not the only one!! Lol still need to reset clocks.
  • "Surfcitygal;1583324" wrote:
    Darn, I missed the episode because I forgot about daylight savings time

I was up until 3am that night. Turns out that I was only up until "2am". For once I had a real reason for wondering where the time had gone!
  • Do you think they will bring him back in the store at some point? I'm on the fence about getting him at this moment cause I'm trying to get the ymca with the coach character and the 20 donut rebate instead so I can get the giant slushie as well.
  • "SatansHockey;1584092" wrote:
    Do you think they will bring him back in the store at some point? I'm on the fence about getting him at this moment cause I'm trying to get the ymca with the coach character and the 20 donut rebate instead so I can get the giant slushie as well.

Maybe... If they do another sports event I could see him reoffered.... But id say get the limited time guy over the everyday guy. 20 doughnut discount is not that much...
  • Tie-in premiums rarely come back, if you are at all on the fence I'd recommend buying now