Forum Discussion

7 years ago

I FOUND SOMETHING VERY DISTURBING IN THE GAME AND IT HAS ANGERS ME

I had a male child sim who was upset about a new sibling so he "lashed out" at his dad. No big deal. The dad grounded him for every time he was mean. No big deal either.
What I found disturbing is, when they were both very angry the option to "shove" came up for not only the child, but for the adult sim.

Please, please, please change this so the parents cannot shove their child. This is very disturbing and quite frankly, very disgusting that it's even an option in this game.
All I ask for is the interaction to be removed between the adult and child sims. No parent should hit a child and it should not be in the game either as a promotion to such behavior. I mean what would it promote if it was available for a dad sim and a little girl sim? Is it also available for male to female adult sims? Because if it is, that one should be changed as well. Anger in the game is one thing, but abuse is another.
This is not a "bug" it's an issue that needs to be acknowledged and addressed as soon as possible.

Thank you