Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Can’t find job bases

What are the Springfield job bases, where do I find them? I have one of the houses that says place near a Springfield job base.
  • The Job bases are the buildings that characters are sent to for event currency earning jobs. In the case of Act 1, it is the Museum of Super Fine Arts. This was a free building at the beginning of the event. There will be a new building at the beginning of each act.
  • If you don't find it maybe this post can help you:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/217963/possible-solution-for-freezing-problem-with-museum/p1
  • But that says museum of fine arts, it doesn’t increase the %, it stays at 20%. Isn’t that suppose to increase? I thought it was a special job building to get the % increase. I kept it at the museum, but I didn’t think it was right. Thank you for your help.
  • "c5_fox;c-1936196" wrote:
    But that says museum of fine arts, it doesn’t increase the %, it stays at 20%. Isn’t that suppose to increase? I thought it was a special job building to get the % increase. I kept it at the museum, but I didn’t think it was right. Thank you for your help.

there is a blue color radius around the museum that when you craft and place act one items on the radius does increase up to 20% max. the % increase doesn’t effect your XP % bonus