Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Cauldron tortoises

Where are most of the tortoises found? I only seem to find 10 to 15. I use to find 10 times more for some reason.
  • "boldbhoy;c-1787641" wrote:
    There was a glitch that allowed turtles to be multi tapped if you were quick enough. That has now been fixed so now I find 25-30 to be pretty normal.

Thanks for the info.
  • "nettangel;c-1787734" wrote:
    I tap turtles until the pepper is close to running out, then hit the back arrow on the top left of the screen and get 600+ turtles. If I don’t have time to even tap those few, I just hit the back arrow and get around 500, the XP and a chance at a prize. I’ve received many Elder Gods as well.
    Before you hit start, let the turtles gather, saves the frustration of searching too far.

Wow! Ok, thanks a lot... I will try that!
  • "frosted1414;c-1789696" wrote:

I hit the back arrow when the time was close to running out and it didn't show how many turtles I got -- but I did get my first Lightup elder god and I've only had the insanity game for like 2 weeks.

Thank you too, for that info!
  • I must be doing something wrong then, all I've ever gotten since I acquired it in the classic mini games event is a couple of pumpkin patches and a couple of hieroglyphic walls.... haha...

Can't complain though... at least I've got the chance of playing the mini-game now, so I never know when I might hit something.... Plus besides that, the rocket gave me a nuke within the first couple of days and it had already given me a topiary then followed it up with another one a couple of days later... all good :)
  • I never play that game anymore. I always Start the game and press the back arrow immediately. You get the random prizes regardless of playing through or not. I've been having good luck lately too - I got three elder gods since the event started!
  • "alapalme;c-1795219" wrote:
    I never play that game anymore. I always Start the game and press the back arrow immediately. You get the random prizes regardless of playing through or not. I've been having good luck lately too - I got three elder gods since the event started!

Sounds good too, thanks.
  • "MildaMay;c-1795090" wrote:
    "nettangel;c-1787734" wrote:
    I tap turtles until the pepper is close to running out, then hit the back arrow on the top left of the screen and get 600+ turtles. If I don’t have time to even tap those few, I just hit the back arrow and get around 500, the XP and a chance at a prize. I’ve received many Elder Gods as well.
    Before you hit start, let the turtles gather, saves the frustration of searching too far.

Wow! Ok, thanks a lot... I will try that!

How long can you let the turtles build up, before hitting start?
  • "alapalme;c-1795219" wrote:
    I never play that game anymore. I always Start the game and press the back arrow immediately. You get the random prizes regardless of playing through or not. I've been having good luck lately too - I got three elder gods since the event started!

I havent even won a bad prize in months! Very long dry spell. I've actually done better on the eliminator
  • I mean if you can repeatedly tap 20-30 tortoises in the 30 second timeframe; you're doing fine, IMO.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 5 hours ago