Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Dirty tactics

I have seen others saying that their donut spend confirmation setting was changed after an update? Which DOES suck because if there is some glitch affecting your game options that are related to losing donuts...that is something they should try to fix up immediately.

I have mine set to give me the donut spend confirmation screen...and believe me, if that setting ever changes due to whatever glitch that might happen, I will most certainly be emailing EA customer support (even if I lost only a couple donuts because of it). I am sure they would understand and see that it was not your fault and credit you back whatever donuts you lost because of THEIR glitch.
  • Per EA Tech Support (when I contacted them about this issue back in October), the donut spend confirmation option is reset with every large update. So every time you get an update, it's not a bad idea to check your setting. I've had to turn 'confirm donut spend' back on after both the Halloween and Christmas updates.
  • If EA wasn't EA I wouldn't think twice about spending my hard earned cash on this game.
    I may end up spending around $40 but the crap EA pulls on their games is borderline f'd up.

For instance... Where did the golden scratcher go?
    What EA is known for is having things such as the scratcher in the game then taking it away from us for no reason and then later on down the road re-releasing it and calling it New.

Sorry to go on about how I feel and what I know.
  • anti-flag79195 wrote:
    I've never had to turn this setting back on. I set it 1 time when 1st instatuted and it has never reverted to being off.

I'm on Android and never had to reset this option until the Christmas update. anti-flag I would check your setting. I believe they have made Android equivalent to IOS which always reset
  • timberwuf wrote:
    If EA wasn't EA I wouldn't think twice about spending my hard earned cash on this game.
    I may end up spending around $40 but the crap EA pulls on their games is borderline f'd up.

For instance... Where did the golden scratcher go?
    What EA is known for is having things such as the scratcher in the game then taking it away from us for no reason and then later on down the road re-releasing it and calling it New.

Sorry to go on about how I feel and what I know.
    gold stratch will return after gil deal ends (probably)