Forum Discussion

11 years ago

EA: A simple request

I think that's a great idea, and would extend that to hedges, trees, and any other "border" type of item. The only issue I can see, though, is that roads are free, and those other items cost in-game currency for each section placed.
  • adamthayer wrote:
    I think that's a great idea, and would extend that to hedges, trees, and any other "border" type of item. The only issue I can see, though, is that roads are free, and those other items cost in-game currency for each section placed.
    yeah probably why this stops them but dont think its impossible to do and also its so feeble to do just dont enable it for premium ones
  • Great idea, I would also like them to add a new type of fence or wall and more variety of shrubs and flowers.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    adamthayer wrote:
    yeah probably why this stops them but dont think its impossible to do and also its so feeble to do just dont enable it for premium ones
    all valid points :lol: but what if like the roads you drag them and as your dragging your money goes down drag back if you have to many then click done (like with the roads). To confirm you want to buy them?
  • You should be able to drag fences and then just pay for whatever the cost is. If a fence is $20 and I drag 5 fence pieces, then, I pay $100. Shouldn't be complicated.

I play clash of clans and they have something like that for fences. You just pay for whatever you drag and if you don't have enough money, it just stops a the point where you run out of money. Pretty simple.
  • RichardJH11 wrote:
    You should be able to drag fences and then just pay for whatever the cost is. If a fence is $20 and I drag 5 fence pieces, then, I pay $100. Shouldn't be complicated.

I play clash of clans and they have something like that for fences. You just pay for whatever you drag and if you don't have enough money, it just stops a the point where you run out of money. Pretty simple.
    sound good to me :mrgreen: and with the hedges they take along time to place :lol:
  • I think we need the selection tool before something like this. The selection tool can group plots of land to move everything as a single entity instead of having to move each individual piece of fence. Placing fences is easy enough, they just need to clean up the XP while in edit mode.
  • Easy enough? It's time consuming, especially when you want to move things around. You should be able to move an entire block of fence.

That's another good idea though...don't let the XP build up in edit mode...let it sit there for a few seconds and then disappear.