Forum Discussion

6 years ago

EA Support re:bundles - my experience so far

Perhaps someone here on the forum knows how these things work, but this seems off to me.

I contacted EA support via email this morning. I stated that I am unable to purchase both Mayan Homer and Mexican Duffman because of the way they are bundled, because I have most of the other items which have been bundled with them.

I recieved a response from a rep who told me that I had to resubmit the request through the game and provide a case number which he supplied. This way, he said, it would be connected to my game. I also had to provide my Mayhem ID. I did all this, assuming from experience that it would allow them to enter and view the items I had and rectify the discrepancy.

Well, now I'm being asked to list all of the versions of both Duffman and Homer that I have. I don't have that memorized and I can't access the task menu for Homer because he's currently on an 8 hour task.

Seems weird that I'm having to provide what they should be able to access themselves with the information I've provided.

Am I being jerked around?