Forum Discussion

bluntcard
Seasoned Novice
9 years ago

Fear TSTO is losing focus

I'm with you on the upgrade buildings, they definitely aren't my style. I have seen some people do really cool designs with tons of the tall level 5 buildings, but I am trying to keep my town a small town if that makes sense :mrgreen: someplace where I'd enjoy walking and looking around.

I keep them all in storage and my Springfield Heights is currently empty, I plan to just use it as a Springfield extension when I need it, rather than making it into a special resort/high class area

BIG positives about Springfield Heights for me though: We got several more generic decorations like palm trees that can be placed on grass, small potted plant, vineyard and the fancy bushes. We got a bunch more land, and most of the non upgrading buildings are cool looking (Incubator Think Tank, Burns Slant Drilling Co, LA Body Works, and Springfield Lake too)

so basically, I'm not really into the SH expansion as a whole, so I'm just taking the parts I do like and fitting them into my original idea of my Springfield. Seems like it's just a way to keep people busy between events, and so they filled it with mostly non-essential content