Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Freak Show Tent/Fort Sensible

I think the Ft. is very worthwhile /reasonable; looks very cool, fits well w/current Fall theme as well as near woods, cabin & mtns., & most importantly, it pays $
...whereas Freakshow is indeed funky, unique & eerie, it's frankly just some tents w/ a sign, so considering discretionary spending & that better freaky fun Halloween stuff will be coming, the Ft. wins for me :wink:
  • In my opinion like mentioned before Ft. Sensible is because it pays out and does look good next to Kamp Krusty and if you have it Lincoln's cabin. I bought it but I don't think the cabin is really worth it because it only affects vanity which we already have so many vanity items
  • I really don't like the freak show tent, I stored it for quite a while (it doesn't pay out in case you didn't know) until I discovered it could be placed on SP so I just have it sat there now.
  • No way is the freak show tent worth eighty donuts. (That's what they're asking, right?) At best it's worth ten. It's a giant decoration that adds to the easiest conform-o-meter score. No multiplier, no tasks, no payout. There are plenty of those for in-game cash.
  • If you want it buy it. My guess is now that they are selling it for donuts, it won't be offered for free or game cash again. They may offer it again, but will it be cheaper or cost more?
    barryriddl474
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I stored my freak show tent shortly after receiving it last year. If I could, I would just give it to you.
  • Personally, I wouldn't spend donuts on a building that doesn't come with a character, but that's just me.

If you like them, get them.