Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Has your town recently scrolled a little on its own?!

i posted the same question not long ago. yes, it started again with the space update. game did it a year or so ago and an update fixed it the first time. im using an ipad also.
  • iPad here too. And yes, it keeps doing it. It stop, look up or something and out of the corner of my eye, it moves. Kinda gives me the creeps.
  • yes that spooky shadow keeps pushing my screen.

:mrgreen:

Seriously, have not noticed.
  • I've only noticed this when I am in the inventory menu and moving an item too close to the edge of the screen on the left. I play a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet
  • Mine's been jumping a little occasionally. I thought I was bumping my IPad and causing it.
  • I have noticed this to but it doesn't bother me .
    There have been worse glitches :D
  • Not had any of that but did place the xp collider, masonic baby care, statue of shiva, the irs (with its all a seeing eye) and the portal together during the Xmas event. The first characters job after this read 'buy preserved food'.
  • Not had any of that but did place the xp collider, masonic baby care, statue of shiva, the irs (with its all a seeing eye) and the portal together during the Xmas event. The first characters job after this read 'buy preserved food'.

Could still do with neighbours so add me if you want to look at my mock cern collider