Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Hit 939

Congrats! I did too the other day.......
Bring on the Donuts!
  • I sadly still have 347 levels to go.

My game locked up on the level 60 release craziness and I didn't get a billion levels that week. And I was slow to the KEM thing earlier this week and only got 150 or so levels via it.

Based on my multiplier I think I can spend $50M to get to 939. Or I'll just wait for another glitch.
  • stinkbugger wrote:
    I sadly still have 347 levels to go.

My game locked up on the level 60 release craziness and I didn't get a billion levels that week. And I was slow to the KEM thing earlier this week and only got 150 or so levels via it.

Based on my multiplier I think I can spend $50M to get to 939. Or I'll just wait for another glitch.

Me too. Could you please explain a little more about the multiplier thing? I'm not sure how that works.
  • crodf20 wrote:
    stinkbugger wrote:
    I sadly still have 347 levels to go.

Me too. Could you please explain a little more about the multiplier thing? I'm not sure how that works.

The multiplier is exactly what it is, a multiplier, aka your conform o meter reading. You get XP for every thing you do in this game. If you turn on your XP collider, you can get 5X more XP than you normally get. When your XP bar fills up, you move to the next level, all the way to 939. After that, every time you clear the XP bar, you play the bonuts game where you can get up to 3 donuts.
  • I started out late with way lower than a level 100 post glitch beginning. KEM farming about 20-25 units at a time with the multiplier running. Don't think of the entire cost, you constantly sell the KEMs so the cost is negligible. It's like Springfield Heights, tapping (not donuts) rules the day.
  • I just hit that today too, with just 20 minutes left on my XP collider from the 10 day charge I bought. :D
  • I just hit this before the event started. Unfortunately I was at my lowest cash ever in 4 years, less than 100k. I was really trying to finish all the levels. It led to me not being able to buy all the new land when the event launched, but now I'm back up and own all the land. It helped hitting the jackpot on the go kart track.
  • Only at level 250, but considering I was level 105 just a week ago, I haven't done too badly :P