Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Homer 10 donuts glitch fixed?

Keep trying, it does take a while. Some longer than others
  • Does he say something different each time your friend taps him? Tell your friend to corner Homer and keep tapping him till he gives them up. I don't think he even has to be on task, I think you just have to have the list open and just keep tapping till he squeals. (I still do this sometimes because I love his giggle) I can't see them getting rid of this Easter Egg since it also comes with the Jebediah statue and that's classic Simpsons.
  • From what i saw tough u need to be a certain level. I tried it in my now unused 2ndtown that is like lvl6 and it didnt work
  • You get a quest to build the statue I'm sure, at level 16 as I believe they changed it. I still think you can get donuts though and if not youll get them at level 16
  • It still works the same way it always has; I just tried it a couple of weeks ago with my feeder towns and you still get the donuts and statue. You have to tap quickly and kind of ignore the voice stuff (he'll keep talking every time you tap him).
  • kandycanada wrote:
    Does he say something different each time your friend taps him? Tell your friend to corner Homer and keep tapping him till he gives them up. I don't think he even has to be on task, I think you just have to have the list open and just keep tapping till he squeals. (I still do this sometimes because I love his giggle) I can't see them getting rid of this Easter Egg since it also comes with the Jebediah statue and that's classic Simpsons.

LOL, you sound like me. Thanks for all the tips guys.
  • I was already around level 10 when I first found out about it. It took me a few attempts at different speeds of tapping to get it right. Like the others said, it was put there intentionally. I don't think they would take it away. Your friend will get it.
  • dgwglenn wrote:
    kandycanada wrote:
    Tell your friend to corner Homer and keep tapping him till he gives them up. I don't think he even has to be on task, I think you just have to have the list open and just keep tapping till he squeals.

Is this what they mean by enhanced interrogation?

Hello giant finger!

Gosh, I forgot how funny some of the stuff he says is.