Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Homerlayas can't be stored....

Mine is furthest north as I could put it. At the moment, it doesn't have a real place. But I don't feel that it intrudes being so out of the way. I suggest you do the same. You may forget it's there.
  • Can it only be placed on mountain where you have bought the land both in Springfield and in Springfield Heights? I know that the SH tunnel is limited like that, are the Homerlayas? If it's restricted I have all that land filled up and it's very noticed. I don't have any mountain past that but if you confirm it then I might buy some land down the row.
  • I have all the land and have placed the Homerlayas as far as possible to the right so it appears that the land in the Heights has no effect on placement as I've gone well past what I own, as to Springfield I can't confirm if you have to own the land or not along the mountain range but suspect that you will need to own before you can place there.
  • Thanks, guys! This opens up a new possibility in my thinking on the 'layas. :)
  • Once the Homerlayas is completed, you can select a level appearance of the mountains, meaning you can just Homers face, or Homer and Marge etc. And if you dont want it at all, you can select just the mountain facade.

Edit: you can not have just the mountain facade, you need to have at least Homers face up.
  • simp7fan wrote:
    I won the Homerlayas but I don't want to place it.... That means I'll never move on with level 60, including no jobs at the Googolplex.

Should I just put the silly mountain out (never to be stored again) and benefit from the rest of level 60? Is the only thing worth it that I can craft SH currency?

I put my structure along the mountain ridges. It need not use the precious land at all.