Forum Discussion

12 years ago

How inactive does a neighbor have to be before you delete them?

It depends... Due to some problems like the harp which left players outside of their towns for weeks you should give them at least a week or two before deleting them. I do it if they havent logged in for at least a month.. which reminds me that I have to clean a bit before the new update...
  • go friends screen click the orgin icon on left ( below Other springfield) select " my friends"tab at top.. select the friend you wnt to remove and click the profile button that pops up.. once u have opened their profile click the + below their name to the right. a drawer will open under their name with a remove friend link..
  • LaSpangle wrote:
    A week, currently - it's no great problem for them, cos it's easy-peasy for them to get new friends if they come back.

at the moment, though, i know people aren't logging in or may have had their towns reset, so i'm inclined to wait longer.

What I do want to know is who the folk are who aren't visiting. All my current (100) friends have been active in the last 48 hours, but I've only been visited 20 / 25 times. Not everyone has the time to visit every day, but i'd rather have daily visitors, because i'm doing that for them. If the new friends list rejig is about who visited last, I shall be very pleased.

Howdy, neighbor! I feel the same way about visitors. It seemed to me I was seeing fewer and fewer handshakes - and almost no graffiti! - so I counted for a few days. It was as low as only 13 visitors out of 82 active friends, with 18 inactive for 24 hrs or more. I know not everyone has a play style (or, um... obsession) like mine so I don't expect 300 taps a day, but I feel that wanting more visitors than 13/100 is reasonable. I gave my friends list a hard purge. I based it more on what I saw going on in their towns than whether or not they'd been inactive for a bit.

Someone stuck at level 10 for a month with only 3 quest buildings, but 50 farm houses? Buh-bye. Someone at max level with Halloween items, but without any buildings past the Krabapple Apartment quest and characters always roaming around un-tasked? They clearly aren't taking this game seriously enough! ;) I've only been playing since Valentine's, and I'm working my way steadily through the currently available builds with no rushing. If I don't see new construction goin' on about once/week, I assume you don't really play all that much. If I see a building foundation untapped for a week, too, it sure looks like you don't care (or can't get into your game - I do consider that before I delete!- or, in the case of one neighboreeno, you're using an unbuilt house as decoration!!!!)

Maybe I'm too picky. However, I do visit all my neighbors daily, and I count on friend-generated revenue to keep progressing because my weird work schedule makes it difficult for me to tap buildings at regular intervals. I appreciate the time others take to visit my town. :)

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,392 PostsLatest Activity: 54 minutes ago