Forum Discussion

10 years ago

I guess EA is mad no one is spending Donuts on Treat Bags. Waaaahhh!

And you know this how? Lol
  • richardaca969 wrote:
    Causation and correlation are two VERY different things...

Enjoying your introductory college courses, are we?
  • tommy1724 wrote:
    any kind neighbours who have spare gremaliens lying around, they'd be very much appreciated in my town tonight!

I'll do what I can.
  • I have to say I've definitely noticed a drop in premium bags. Glad to see its not just me! I have all of the craftable items thus far so hopefully this won't impact the next phase. I can't wait to open my bags tomorrow and see what I have
    smohqy
    New Spectator
    tommy1724 wrote:
    (And yes, any kind neighbours who have spare gremaliens lying around, they'd be very much appreciated in my town tonight!)

Some heading your way, Neighborino!
  • I've actually seen just the opposite. After a huge dry spell of gold bags the update not only got a lot more rolling in but lots of bag drops and gremaliens from squishes as well. The interesting thing will be how many chocolate bars, rig bushes and spooky fences I get from my 200+ bags tonight or tomorrow morning. (No more hts needed I think I have about 8)
  • 57% of the bags I currently have hoarded are bronze, 31% are silver , and 12% are gold. I am not sure how that compares to beforehand, but I feel like I have been getting a good variety.
  • neuroheart wrote:
    tommy1724 wrote:
    any kind neighbours who have spare gremaliens lying around, they'd be very much appreciated in my town tonight!

I'll do what I can.

Sending gremaliens your way, neighboreeno
  • tommy1724 wrote:
    BlakeC02309 wrote:
    Does anyone know if "Hoarding" items, such as bags, makes any difference? Or is it just speculation? I just don't understand how it would really effect anything.. Simply just CURIOUS! No animosity from my questions..

:thumbup:

Curiosity?!? How dare you, sir!

People who have got the copter (as well as those who gave up on getting it) are sitting on piles of unopened bags so they can open them during phase three, thus getting protein instead of ray guns they don't need.

Wish I'd done that last round... Then I wouldn't be scrambling for my last two hundred ray guns before bed tonight! (And yes, any kind neighbours who have spare gremaliens lying around, they'd be very much appreciated in my town tonight!)

Haha Thanks much, Friend!! :thumbup: Yeah I'm not sure why I hadn't thought about all that!!
  • I have 4 premium kids ToTing, and I'm still getting lots of silver and gold bags when squishing aliens. I think it's just the luck of the draw.