Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Introductions :)

spritals148 wrote:
I'm new to this forum but been on forums since BBS boards and thought I should introduce myself before prattling on too much. :)

Still have all my table top RPGs dice so guess I fall in the 0L' 5k001 c47360r3 (if you read that you dated yourself too :twisted:

Been playing TSTO for about a year now and play a little, ok addictivly :twisted: also play Dragonvale still (5 years) Hayday (1year) Boom Beach and Clash of Clans. When my PC was running the list was stupid longer. On Valor in Pokemon Go and no I don't have a problem, I can quit anytime I want! Lol

I'm a mosaic sculpture and fine artist, with a degree in fine art ("Would you like fries with that") which allows a lot of wait to dry time. Rebuilding and restoring a hundred year old house in New Orleans.

Love architectural art history, movies, friends, good wine and Italy. Opiniated, somewhat arrogant, warped sence of humour and truly believe Dr. Who could possibly be a God. Also a purple hat away from being a crazy cat lady (really bummed I missed the cat lady house lol)

So there ya have it, me, Sprite (real name) -it is now safe to tell me to sod off, which of course, I'll ignore :)

Hi Sprite, and welcome to the forums.

I can not read your fancy code so I guess I'm not quite that dated (or maybe just not cool enough 8) ), but it's nice to see a fellow Hay Dayer here. If you're looking for friends send me a pm, but my expectations are high for town design with your artsy background :wink: . Hope you enjoy our little forum, and don't be afraid to post - most of us don't bite.
  • Hello I'm reasonably new too - my nephew talked me into tapped and now I'm hooked (don't tell him tho lol). feel free to add me if you like
  • Hey Sprite!
    Welcome to the forum! You should show your Town creations in Springfield Showcase.
    Team valor for the win!
  • Name.........

Phone number............

Sex...........

Measurements...........

Just kidding.....
    welcome to the bunch,
    orange you gland you a banana????

Stupid Flanders.....

• Welcome to the forum Sprite. It seems like you have nothing else to do anyway.... :mrgreen: :lol:

Welcome to you too Gail. :wink: