Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Introductions to famous sims that should be treated as normal introductions instead

Sometimes, it just doesn't make sense that a sim needs to attempt introduction when the celibrity is family or family in law.
For example here
https://i.imgur.com/fD1FDEk.jpg
Archie (the active sim) wants to introduce himself to Alejandro Luz. Alejandro is a famous actor but is also Archie's pregnant wife's brother. Archie's wife, Alma, has a really good relationship with her brother and invited him over so the 2 could finally meet.
But Archie can only "attempt" to introduce himself which I find very unrealistic. If it is not possible to make a distinction between sims and everyone must attempt introduction whatever the case is, at least we should have an interaction where Alma could be the one introducing them, something like "Archie,this is my brother, Alejandro. Alejandro, this is my husband, Archie".

Btw, I attempted to introduce him and it failed. I just want Archie to be able to invite Alejandro to the winterfest feast!

What examples do you guys have of situations where a sim should be able to introduce tehmselves properly regardless of the fame of the other sim?