Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Kang Permanent?

150 is 10$ worth yes he is perm
  • I would try to be the first one to shout at EA if they took Kang away. So many others would complain if they did. There is no point of them taking Kang away. Technically he has nothing to do with Haloweeen, though in this game he has some part in it and came with haloween update.
  • Of course hes permanent. Do you really think EA would make people pay 150 donuts (CASH) for an item that lasts a month?? :shock: Can you imagine the backlash they'd get? :lol:
  • Everything should be permanent post Halloween. The only thing not permanent will be the ability to purchase them. Hence the "Limited Time" Banner on them
  • Did some more searching and found this, which seems to confirm the items are permanent... Thanks all!

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/Halloween-Special-Items/m-p/99088#U99088
  • I'm wondering what Kang's tasks will earn after the Halloween promotion is over. Right now, he receives candy for everything he does...
  • Guy with Bart Avatar wrote:
    I would try to be the first one to shout at EA if they took Kang away. So many others would complain if they did. There is no point of them taking Kang away. Technically he has nothing to do with Haloweeen, though in this game he has some part in it and came with haloween update.

EA doesn't give a f**k.