Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Kitsch rating question

All items of the same type effect the meter equally. Just buy whatever you like and you'll be fine.
  • KillaSqirl wrote:
    All items of the same type effect the meter equally. Just buy whatever you like and you'll be fine.

That wasn't the question. Only 9 trees will add to your kitsch rating, according to the guide. My question is does this mean 9 TOTAL trees, or does it mean the first 9 trees of a specific type affect the rating?

I don't want to buy a tenth tree if it won't change my rating.
  • yelp818 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

That wasn't the question. Only 9 trees will add to your kitsch rating, according to the guide. My question is does this mean 9 TOTAL trees, or does it mean the first 9 trees of a specific type affect the rating?

I don't know what guide you are looking at, but all trees affect the Krust-o-meter, there is no limit on how many affect it.
  • wiedmannaj wrote:
    yelp818 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

I don't know what guide you are looking at, but all trees affect the Krust-o-meter, there is no limit on how many affect it.

Ok, good to know. Both Simpsonswiki and tappedoutwiki state trees 1-5 add points, pavilion 1-3 add points, etc. That seems to imply decorations beyond those numbers don't count. But what is not clear is whether this applies to ALL trees total and ALL pavilions total, or if I can have three red pavions, 3 pink, etc. and have them all count.

I'll try it either way.
  • yelp818 wrote:
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    yelp818 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

Ok, good to know. Both Simpsonswiki and tappedoutwiki state trees 1-5 add points, pavilion 1-3 add points, etc. That seems to imply decorations beyond those numbers don't count. But what is not clear is whether this applies to ALL trees total and ALL pavilions total, or if I can have three red pavions, 3 pink, etc. and have them all count.

I'll try it either way.

What they mean is that there are three types of pavilions and that pavilion type no. 1 adds X points, pavilion type no. 2 adds X points etc. Same with the trees of which there are five different types.
  • yelp818 wrote:
    wiedmannaj wrote:
    yelp818 wrote:
    KillaSqirl wrote:

I'll try it either way.
    They just mean all 9 types of trees affect it equally.