Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Kudos on the "Upgrade now" placement for Money Mountain... nice work, EA

Wow sorry to hear that. :?

On a brighter note Welcome to the forums... Great bunch of people always ready to help if you have a question.
Happy (But careful) tapping.
  • Sorry to hear about your loss. 500 is a lot of donuts.

I would complain to EA. Perhaps they will restore it.
  • It might be a bit late now but it's always a good idea to have the confirm donut spend turned on.
  • That's what's odd... I thought I did. Every time I've spent donuts, I've gotten that warning. Ummm... I mean purposefully spent donuts :).
  • There have been quite a few on here that recommend that you check the confirm donut spend is set to yes after each update as it's been known for an update to reset it to the off position, the resetting has happened on a few occasions personally I now check mine after every update as they aren't the cheapest things to waste.
  • Sure enough... it was off. That's very lame... resetting it to the setting that harms the user.

Thx for info, good to know!
  • Contact EA and keep contacting them until they resolve it for you.

I've always thought that turning off the donut confirm after updates was a shady practice. It is 1970's used car dealer shady. EA knows it is a deceptive practice and continues to do it. If it wasn't in the digital realm then there would have been a class action lawsuit already.

One of the recent patches turned off mine causing to loss of 10. I was pissed. If I lost 500, I'd probably quit the game all together.

Good Luck OP.