Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Major overhaul!!

subii42 wrote:
Bought 900 donuts and spent the last 2-3 hours redesigning my springfield and nowhere near finished yet, thought id buy the 3m item too :)

This update is braw, got a nice wooded area now for kamp krusty, think ill finish later phone is melting hot lol

Ps not one OT post on the first two pages, peoples need to chill.

Exactly. An update comes out, and it's only game discussion. The off week in between updates? The same repetitive game discussion threads over and over again. The OTs are a nice break.
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:
    Bought 900 donuts and spent the last 2-3 hours redesigning my springfield and nowhere near finished yet, thought id buy the 3m item too :)

This update is braw, got a nice wooded area now for kamp krusty, think ill finish later phone is melting hot lol

Exactly. An update comes out, and it's only game discussion. The off week in between updates? The same repetitive game discussion threads over and over again. The OTs are a nice break.

+1 :thumbup:
  • If there wasnt any OT posts the forum would be quiet for the off weeks.

Anyways back to the game, springfields are really looking awesome :)
  • Maegnificent wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

+1 :thumbup:

Add another +1 to it! Couldn't have said it better. :D
  • Jay_Kay_4747 wrote:
    Too right!

Have fun redecorating. :)

Taking a break, eyes are getting fuzzy lol :shock:
  • chrisp530 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

+1 agreed.
  • jenniferbusc wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    subii42 wrote:

+1 agreed.
    errmm can we bring it back on to topic please. I come here for simpsons news only :lol: :mrgreen: I love the O.T stuff. It shouldn't matter what we discuss the important stuff will always stay on stop. If it fall off people have lost interest.