Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Maximum item count is now 12,200

https://i.imgur.com/MJ0COMX.jpg
  • It never went up on mine. Because I am maxed out and that isn't the number I see on mine. I can't even continue the mini event because of it.....
  • "1pillform;c-2036405" wrote:
    It never went up on mine. Because I am maxed out and that isn't the number I see on mine. I can't even continue the mini event because of it.....

What is your max number? Post a pic. I wonder why the game is targeting you specifically...
  • "4junk3000;c-2036504" wrote:
    "1pillform;c-2036405" wrote:
    It never went up on mine. Because I am maxed out and that isn't the number I see on mine. I can't even continue the mini event because of it.....

What is your max number? Post a pic. I wonder why the game is targeting you specifically...

i hit the 10,500 today, maybe one of those warnings but haven’t tried maxing to see
    EA, keep the limit rising!
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "fastshadow2;c-2036543" wrote:
    "4junk3000;c-2036504" wrote:
    "1pillform;c-2036405" wrote:

i hit the 10,500 today, maybe one of those warnings but haven’t tried maxing to see
    EA, keep the limit rising!

Still no warning pop up for me yet and I'm scarred of hitting it. :joy:
  • That's odd. My pop-up 'Building Warning' (not 'Too Many Buildings') recommends "...that you stay around 9200 if your device starts to encounter performance issues." A lot less than 12100 that other players are getting. Is the item limit device specific? I'm playing Tapped Out on an iPad.