Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Million dollar buildings

Omg congrats !!! I have the esculator to nowhere in my town, my magnifying glass and Popsicle stick tower are in my storage. Congrats again :wink:
  • If it works out, I might do it again. Although, with my luck; they'll probably fix the bonus level xp to increase before my 3 days is up.
  • Does the math work to make it worth it? I'm interested as I have 3M now, and any easier XP than the weather stations would be awesome. I haven't done the weather stations yet, but been thinking about it.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    Does the math work to make it worth it? I'm interested as I have 3M now, and any easier XP than the weather stations would be awesome. I haven't done the weather stations yet, but been thinking about it.

Probably not. You get 10,000; 20,000 & 30,000 base xp. My multiplier is %276, so I should get maybe a couple of levels in one shot. It's just easier, and my ingame cash is up there. I was also looking for a way to trim down my cash a bit. In the past, too much has led to crashing issues.
  • justincredib409 wrote:
    How much money do you have out of interest? I have just under 50 million and don't spend near enough to put a dent in it between updates as my multiplier is at around 415% so I earn money back as quick as I spend it. I mean building calm wood hospital made me level up twice lol I'm waiting for the worlds largest toilet just to use 4 million of it.

I have a little over 20 million now. :D
  • jonw757 wrote:
    If I may ask.. How in the f'n world do you have that much money?

I started playing October 7, 2012. At some point in the game, it just starts adding up.
  • mpwarner wrote:
    Feeling very poor with 1.4 million

Are you completely up to date with the game in terms of buildings apart from KL etc? If you have all the buildings and only the recent updates to deal with money should start to roll in soon enough :)
  • pantuflin007 wrote:
    justincredib409 wrote:
    My current total after doing the above to get more XP and bonus donuts:

http://imgur.com/XhqepZk.jpg

Haha, you really want me to see that number very clearly. :mrgreen:

and not other numbers http://i.imgur.com/1wc01R2.gif
  • sherryt07 wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:
    Does the math work to make it worth it? I'm interested as I have 3M now, and any easier XP than the weather stations would be awesome. I haven't done the weather stations yet, but been thinking about it.

Probably not. You get 10,000; 20,000 & 30,000 base xp. My multiplier is %276, so I should get maybe a couple of levels in one shot. It's just easier, and my ingame cash is up there. I was also looking for a way to trim down my cash a bit. In the past, too much has led to crashing issues.

It's not...I had done the same thing a few times before I really thought about it.

IMO, Kwik-E-Marts are the best tool for this kind of thing...20K each, 2000 XP (plus multiplier) in 4 hours. Then, you sell them back for 5K apiece...repeat :) (plus, you could even leave them there for a little and collect from them before selling them back...)