Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Mission?

4kidsandacatdog wrote:
I just started Act 3. Had Ned do 30s task of building the mission. No mission, and no further tasks. Anyone else?

There's also a 1 hr task (for Gummy Joe) associated with this. When the 1 hr. task is completed, you'll get the mission and move on.
  • I have had no prompts to build the mission. Am I missing something? I have had problems with this event from day one. I also earned the water tower this morning, then the game crashed and when I came back it was gone. Any suggestions on getting this back?
  • managerjml735 wrote:
    I have had no prompts to build the mission. Am I missing something? I have had problems with this event from day one. I also earned the water tower this morning, then the game crashed and when I came back it was gone. Any suggestions on getting this back?

You will need Lisa free to start.
  • Kept wondering why the Mission looked weird and then it dawned on me, it has a flagpole instead of a cross. Flagpoles are nice, but a Mission needs a cross.
  • I think I see the confusion here - the Mission is that white building in your town square. It used to be ruins/foundation, but after Gummy's task it becomes the Mission. If you are looking for a separate building, there isn't one.

Once you have this you can start the grind to produce coins.