Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Money for donuts

You can spend money to level up and get donuts that way.
  • Buying weather stations is the generally agreed upon best way to gain XP. Buy for 9500 in game cash and sell them back to get 2375 back each. The XP adds up and eventually, you get donuts for the bonus level up. It's a bit of a tedious process but bonus levels are the only way to spend in game cash for donuts
  • I have done things like that a few times. I am up to level 38, for the second time and have used money to get more donuts. I think it would just be cool to be able to if you wish to.
  • One other thing that would be cool is to have a way to sell your stuff to others if they need them. For instance the Valentines Day event, how many of us spun the wheel and got the balloons multiple times? Or other items on the wheel? What if we were able to sell those items like at a road side shop or something similar to that? A better way to connect the Tapped Out families. An easier way to view other towns, other than just adding friends to view them.
  • Even they allowed us the 6 donuts for 100k at the level up stage would be reasonable and generous.
  • jmn2618def wrote:
    One other thing that would be cool is to have a way to sell your stuff to others if they need them. For instance the Valentines Day event, how many of us spun the wheel and got the balloons multiple times? Or other items on the wheel? What if we were able to sell those items like at a road side shop or something similar to that? A better way to connect the Tapped Out families. An easier way to view other towns, other than just adding friends to view them.

I agree on selling the Valentine's stuff. Why can't we at least sell it for in game cash? I don't need 13 pink gazebos and eventually, you do hit the 450o items message.

I would also love to be able to gift items to others, I think other games do that kind of thing.
  • Yep I agree. I have one of my brothers that plays that wanted some of the things I have gotten over the years that I have multiple of and I can not. Nor is he able to get them because they no longer have it available.