Forum Discussion

9 years ago

New last minute craftables?

drumnman wrote:
Has anyone heard whether or not we may see some new last minute craftables? I'm looking to unload my mats and don't want to get stuck without enough for something new.

Danke!

( ... mats? ... )

(Just teasing)

Assuming you mean the Halloween materials, I have not seen mention on any of the spoilery sites of anything new to craft. If you're talking about mats, I've made so little progress in Springfield Heights that I wouldn't know what to say. ;)

• ForumNerds wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    Has anyone heard whether or not we may see some new last minute craftables? I'm looking to unload my mats and don't want to get stuck without enough for something new.

Danke!

( ... mats? ... )

(Just teasing)

Assuming you mean the Halloween materials, I have not seen mention on any of the spoilery sites of anything new to craft. If you're talking about mats, I've made so little progress in Springfield Heights that I wouldn't know what to say. ;)

Lol, yes. Materials.

I still have some old WoW jargon floating around in my gaming brain.
  • Historically, I don't think they have ever added any surprise craftables at the end of the event, so I'd go ahead and start spending. It's a bit of a chore doing this, I wish they had a way to craft multiple of the same items.
  • I spent all my stuff. That's because the crafting menu is tedious and I don't want to do it all at once.
  • Am debating whether or not I want to do the math for the multiplier and then spend the time crafting 10K worth of spooky walls :).

Unfortunately I don't think anything else is coming.