Forum Discussion

7 years ago

NPCs

Does anyone know if the NPCs contribute to the item limit? I mean I'm not near the limit, I've never had the item limit message like. I've got nearly all of them out and if they're just using up items Ill put them in storage
  • "mystery2mi;c-1948121" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1948109" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-1948089" wrote:
    A lot of my NPCs like to hang out on my offshore Orphan Alley, especially the smaller ones. Currently there are 8 of them there, but the count has been much higher. Brandine actually gave birth to her last Spuckler there. Her previous 2 kids were also there at the same time. Probably the only time she ever acted like a mother. :D

I just dropped by for a visit so I could see what you're talking about. There were 5 there when I visited (1. the snake from the school with kids inside, dont know if it has a name, 2. Tumbleweed 3. Dinosaur from TTT 4. Western snake 5. Chirpy boy and bart jr ((do they make it 6?)) :D)

Thats pretty cool neighbor, you have your own personal npc magnet!

The other 3 must have been hiding behind buildings. 6. Duck with wagon, 7. Evil Homer, 8. Skeleton. Thanks neighbor, I like that they are attracted there too!

I was wishing I could turn your buildings off so I could see if anyone was hiding out :mrgreen:
  • @daved7637397 wish i didn’t have to loose the dirt road where i had it but they all went to an area that i didn’t want them (like the dino :D )
    @mystery2mi got to go check that out next time i visit!
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "0Brooders0;c-1948132" wrote:
    My npcs like the squidport too... I think once they are on it they get stuck! :D

My NPCs hardly ever go to the Squidport, only the regular boardwalk performers seem to go there.
  • "mystery2mi;c-1948238" wrote:
    My npcs like the squidport too... I think once they are on it they get stuck! :D

My NPCs hardly ever go to the Squidport, only the regular boardwalk performers seem to go there.

@mystery2mi im going to go to check out your ocean and other neighbors!
    nice job, time to check out Sqidport and waters! been awhile doing that again

mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "fastshadow2;c-1948253" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-1948238" wrote:

Great! I'll get some beverages chilling. B)
  • "mystery2mi;c-1948434" wrote:
    "fastshadow2;c-1948253" wrote:
    "mystery2mi;c-1948238" wrote:

Great! I'll get some beverages chilling. B)

:)