Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Odds for encountering UFO

I have shot down a UFO that was in a friend's town who hadn't even updated yet. Also, I'm pretty sure I've shot down one in a town that I'd already used up my three actions.
  • i am more interested in the odds of the prizes you get for shooting it down.

especially the odds to get the 30 donuts
  • I'm about half way through my friends list (100) and I've seen half a dozen UFO's in towns that have and have not updated to THOH, so.....make of that what you will.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    i am more interested in the odds of the prizes you get for shooting it down.

especially the odds to get the 30 donuts

Yeah, this information is also valuable. Generally, odds for all stuff (drops from aliens, bags etc)

• I'm almost done with my friends list and haven't seen one yet. Do you have to find it,does it come to you?
  • It flies in front of you--you don't have to find it. I saw a ton of them yesterday, but now that I have ammo I haven't seen anymore. :cry:
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    Ftball2theGroin wrote:
    I have shot down a UFO that was in a friend's town who hadn't even updated yet. Also, I'm pretty sure I've shot down one in a town that I'd already used up my three actions.

Same for me here. Shouldn't be a problem at all finding one.
  • Driving me nuts...only UFO I have seen was the one attached to the tasks. Been through my neighbors twice...no UFO.

I have 12 rounds of Ammo...are they scared?
  • for those that are not seeing UFOs

just try to go a little slower when visiting neighbors as sometimes it takes a few seconds for it to appear
  • i havent seen one yet outside of my other SF either...

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/65/6553/UNT4100Z/posters/the-x-files-i-want-to-believe-print.jpg
  • On my second UFO I got the 30 donuts! WooHoo. Would like to know the odds.

After using up my initial missiles I saw tons more UFOs as I went through my neighbors. Then back to my town and squishing grem-aliens, I got 2 more missiles. So started going through my neighbors again, and no UFOs yet.