Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Premium stuff: characters vs. items

Everything is a decoration. Spend donuts on the things you want in your town. Value is irrelevant in regard to what the items do.
  • dromtsul wrote:
    Everything is a decoration. Spend donuts on the things you want in your town. Value is irrelevant in regard to what the items do.

Absolutely agree. Do what you want to do, spend on what you want to spend on and decorate how you want. It's your experience so have fun with it your way :)
  • Thanks! I have always done it that way, I didn't know if I should be paying more attention to the bonuses some items give.
  • Morganlyan wrote:
    I'm going to buy some donuts now. I've been hoarding my free donuts and I want that duff brewery so so so so bad. I want to copy magnificent and his hot tub idea too.

Morganlyan

lol! you do really like that idea eh? it costs a lot of donuts. so be absolutely sure you want to. BTW, dont let the avatar fool you. I'm a chick :)

but the duff brewery is awesome. if youre gonna spend donuts, duf brewery is a great because you get the duffman.
  • Morganlyan wrote:
    Maegnificent wrote:
    Morganlyan wrote:
    I'm going to buy some donuts now. I've been hoarding my free donuts and I want that duff brewery so so so so bad. I want to copy magnificent and his hot tub idea too.

Morganlyan

lol! you do really like that idea eh? it costs a lot of donuts. so be absolutely sure you want to. BTW, dont let the avatar fool you. I'm a chick :)

but the duff brewery is awesome. if youre gonna spend donuts, duf brewery is a great because you get the duffman.

Oh sorry!!! I thought you were male and the hot tub idea is amazing!!! Yes I saw duffman in a neighbours town and he was on a jet pack? It had me sold!!!!

no need to apologize :) i really should have gone with a female avatar but darl dixon kicks * on the walking dead