Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Questions about Number 1's tasks

It counts as task 1 for the next day, I believe.
  • JimJ321 wrote:
    I have the time and patience to answer, but will use these valuable resources to search the forum. I am a day one tapper.

Yeah, well, good for you.....

I can usually only search the forum on mobile since my desktop and laptop are no longer available to me. I also work.. alot. So, it is not so easy for me to search for the answers I'm looking for. On that note, I was able to find some time and use a friend's desktop to look around. I found my answers.

Most who viewed the thread so far didnt reply or try to help... You replied and gave me nothing, so thanks for that.
  • crazyinsanity82 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    I have the time and patience to answer, but will use these valuable resources to search the forum. I am a day one tapper.

I can usually only search the forum on mobile since my desktop and laptop are no longer available to me. I also work.. alot. So, it is not so easy for me to search for the answers I'm looking for. On that note, I was able to find some time and use a friend's desktop to look around. I found my answers.

Most who viewed the thread so far didnt reply or try to help... You replied and gave me nothing, so thanks for that.

I am in the same situation as you and had the same questions. Don't let smart a troll comments get to you. Most people would try to answer you, the best they could.

It seems like you won't get the 400 emblems, but only 150 as it will count as the first task for tomorrow's list of tasks. I don't know about missing these tasks and still finishing. I am sure that depends on how many friends you have, if you visit them everyday, and if they consistenly visit your town each and everyday. If that happens, I think you and I should be ok. I hope so, because I just started collecting emblems today.

Good Luck!!
  • It will reset back to the 150 emblems slot but it will stay the same task. When you complete it you'll get 150 emblems and will be given the second task of the day.
  • bradyc79 wrote:
    crazyinsanity82 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:

I am in the same situation as you and had the same questions. Don't let smart a troll comments get to you. Most people would try to answer you, the best they could.

It seems like you won't get the 400 emblems, but only 150 as it will count as the first task for tomorrow's list of tasks. I don't know about missing these tasks and still finishing. I am sure that depends on how many friends you have, if you visit them everyday, and if they consistenly visit your town each and everyday. If that happens, I think you and I should be ok. I hope so, because I just started collecting emblems today.

Good Luck!!

Thanks. I found the thread containing a chart displaying how many emblems we should have for each day. I started a day late, but it seems I am ahead of the game by a bit. The thread is a sticky near the top, if you want to check it out for yourself and see where you stand.
  • crazyinsanity82 wrote:
    Thanks for the info folks.

Yes, that list was quite helpful. I think I should be able to get back up to speed by the end of the weekend.