Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Ray Patterson ?

In the prize track tab click act 1, you can buy Ray for donuts from there if you want him.
  • Yes I know I can purchase him using the almighty donut (like I have the 200 odd something, yea right)... but I never got even the chance to unlock him. It skipped right over it and went to Act 2. Squeezing more donuts out of the client base ?

Maybe I'll just file a ticket....
  • Is this your first event? Almost all events with acts have been this way, you get a certain amount of time to earn prizes and then when the time is up everyone moves on together regardless of your progress
  • the screen clearly said "Hurry, these prizes disappear in: "
    so it clearly stated that you can't get him after that time (this morning at 10 am BST)
  • Daily tapper since 2013. I didn't miss any days, or so I thought. Oh well.... tired of being let down because I don't live in this game. Tapping Out. Enough events. Enough million dollar buildings every level update. :evil:
  • I don't know !!!! I logged daily and did every board task. It skipped right over his and went to Phase 2 .
  • You're not done when you finish the daily tasks. Those are just for bonus blueprints, duct tape, etc.
  • tyabolical wrote:
    I don't know !!!! I logged daily and did every board task. It skipped right over his and went to Phase 2 .

Yeah... 11 days for each Phase. Once the phase is over, it goes to the next.