Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Save game vs. Play Anyway screen

I know this must have been addressed in the past but I tried several times to look for it with no success. Can you tell me the best choice to make when you see the Save Game vs. Play Anyway screen when you have 2 or more devises ? ( that may not be the exact verbage). I have not come across this in a very long time because I have only been using my iPhone. But now, I want to go back and forth between my phone and my Ipad especially due to poor eyesight
  • I switch between an Android and an apple device now. I only use the "play anyway" when both devices are not on hand. Otherwise, i just open the game on the second device, and during load up, the first screen will switch to "you've safely saved and can now play" or something like that.

If i don't do this, i have seen progress lost. Tasks i know i completed on the first device, have showed up as incomplete on the second device. This is annoying during an event when time is more critical.
  • I only play on a single device, so I always go with “Play Anyway” (it’s not like there is anything I can do if it didn’t save).

If you are using more than one device, here is what I would recommend:

Remember which device you played on last.
    If you are switching devices and get that message, don’t play on the new one. Rather go back to the previous one and make sure it is synced (I usually go to the friends menu and back to the game). Then feel free to play on the new device.

If you are sure it’s the same device you should be able to “Play Anyway”