Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Surveillance post glitch - anyone else notice?

Apologies if this has already been posted previously...

I still do the task every four hours of tapping on the surveillance post to start the 20 second hunt for enemy agents / spies / super spies, mainly to keep the trash topped up when I'm expanding the monorail (but it helps with SH as well).

If you start the hunt, wait for the countdown timer to start and immediately come out of TSTO completely. Wait a few seconds and go back in, and the hunt will start but in full screen mode, without the blacked out binocular type frame around the outside of the screen.

This has enabled me to grab more agents, increasing my best from 41 grabbed to 47.

Anyone else noticed this one before?
  • I had no idea but I haven't played it much recently. I will have to check it out.
  • I've have it happen a few times. Didn't notice a difference in my returns. I just tap all over the screen with four fingers though so I'm not really hunting.
  • I noticed this. I did it a few times, but it is too much work for little gain.
  • By accident once. I don't really care about full screen. I get enough to keep me happy. Not that important to me.
  • Never happened to me, but if it's a glitch that works for you just thank the TSTO gods and go with it. :)
  • "rw228;c-1714814" wrote:
    I've have it happen a few times. Didn't notice a difference in my returns. I just tap all over the screen with four fingers though so I'm not really hunting.

:D

Me too.

The first time my husband saw me do that he asked, "Was your phone bad and needs a beating?"

:p