Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Texan

The latest update fixed it, at least for me :?
  • johncolombo wrote:
    I waited it out and my Texan finished !

Same here. Did not tap any eggs while he was on the bull or visit any friends (I did tap snakes) and he completed the task with no problem this morning. Now they're off to the races... :wink:
  • IronWaffle5x5 wrote:
    it is hard to ride those things...

HAHA very funny...imagine it is intentional, basically because it is diffucult to stay on the bull! HAHA was considering speeding up the bull task w donuts but FORGET THAT im gonna stick him on that bull 100 times if i have to :twisted:
  • You'd think with all our * they'd have fixed it with this ams update but no
  • RenegadeMoose wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

Same here. Did not tap any eggs while he was on the bull or visit any friends (I did tap snakes) and he completed the task with no problem this morning. Now they're off to the races... :wink:

Ditto. I didn't even tap the leprechaun. So this may be an temporary fix, but it worked. TY :D Hopefully by the time I get to Louie and Legs 60 minute quest this issue is fixed. If not...I will not be whacking eggs.
  • lll3lucky wrote:
    RenegadeMoose wrote:
    johncolombo wrote:

Ditto. I didn't even tap the leprechaun. So this may be an temporary fix, but it worked. TY :D Hopefully by the time I get to Louie and Legs 60 minute quest this issue is fixed. If not...I will not be whacking eggs.

Tarnation!!! He was fine, he was going all day. I come home, check he's got 30 minutes left... I swear I didn't touch any eggs, but clearly I shouldn't have touched anything. But I just had to gather snakes, didn't I? And he got off early. Sooooooo annoying!

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,402 PostsLatest Activity: 2 days ago