Forum Discussion

10 years ago

The premium price to see Freddy quimby found guilty

Princess Kashmir is a must have for me from a classic Simpsons episode....... Bought her right up and my questline will end after her but I guess. But I bought her before I knew about the questline bit- for me, that makes her even more worthwhile......
And I still haven't bought lugash
  • drosax1 wrote:
    barszap785 wrote:
    I have a question about these side quests. I'm not a premium player but I have bought a few premium characters as I've accumulated donuts. I'm currently in the middle of the new Quimby quest line but I don't plan on buying Florence of Arabia any time soon. If I end up buying it in say five or six months when new levels have come out and I'm at those new higher levels, will this side quest still trigger and let me go through it?

yes it will

Thanks! In that case I have a followup question. You said Frink had a side quest with level 44. I assume he also has his own quest for when you buy him. If I buy him now how do those two different quests run? Will they try to go at the same time or will the Frink main quest run through and then the level 44 side quest?
  • barszap785 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    barszap785 wrote:
    I have a question about these side quests. I'm not a premium player but I have bought a few premium characters as I've accumulated donuts. I'm currently in the middle of the new Quimby quest line but I don't plan on buying Florence of Arabia any time soon. If I end up buying it in say five or six months when new levels have come out and I'm at those new higher levels, will this side quest still trigger and let me go through it?

yes it will

Thanks! In that case I have a followup question. You said Frink had a side quest with level 44. I assume he also has his own quest for when you buy him. If I buy him now how do those two different quests run? Will they try to go at the same time or will the Frink main quest run through and then the level 44 side quest?

should be same time since its database's
  • The day this update released FXX showed the episode where Freddy Quimby goes to court for beating up the French Waiter.