Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Vacation

I'm going on vacation to Disney World, and THOH is kind of slow; but I don't know if I'll be able to play the game really at all this upcoming week (Friday to next Saturday).

I don't think I'll do any tapping in neighbor towns, but I should be able to play briefly, like every night though.
  • "0Brooders0;c-1774064" wrote:

This event is easy enough. Try and tap lastly at night as well as first thing in the morning (if you can). If you have any premium characters it is even easier.

Previous events have required logging in at least four times a day but not this one.

That is the intended plan. My sister wants to spend the entire day at the parks; and we'll get back to our hotel room late at night.

I don't know if I'll be able to tap in the morning though.
  • "0Brooders0;c-1774108" wrote:

Free Wi-Fi at hotel breakfast? :)

Should get Wi-Fi in our hotel room. Well, this is the first trip I'm taking with my smartphone. We went last year; and last year I still had a flip phone. :D
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1774117" wrote:
    "0Brooders0;c-1774108" wrote:

Should get Wi-Fi in our hotel room. Well, this is the first trip I'm taking with my smartphone. We went last year; and last year I still had a flip phone. :D

Hurrah for smart phones!
    I was never so addicted to this silly little game until I had it 'on tap' 24/7 with this mobile. :#
  • "OhHappyJays;d-158977" wrote:
    I'm going on vacation to Disney World, and THOH is kind of slow; but I don't know if I'll be able to play the game really at all this upcoming week (Friday to next Saturday).

I don't think I'll do any tapping in neighbor towns, but I should be able to play briefly, like every night though.

This event is easy enough. Try and tap lastly at night as well as first thing in the morning (if you can). If you have any premium characters it is even easier.

Previous events have required logging in at least four times a day but not this one.

Have a lovely holiday! Wow! B)
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1774094" wrote:
    "0Brooders0;c-1774064" wrote:

That is the intended plan. My sister wants to spend the entire day at the parks; and we'll get back to our hotel room late at night.

I don't know if I'll be able to tap in the morning though.