Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Wiggum house, REAL or FAKE?!?!?

So far I haven't seen anything in game, nowhere does it say "Wiggum house".
Maybe it'll come later
  • brenner_yes wrote:
    The reason for your enormous level cap off is because each time you gain a bonus level, you require more and more Xp to reach the next level, so if your getting XX amount of donuts each time you click the box its reading it as if you gained a level each time. But all it does each time you click to receive more donuts is taking the next level and adding the total to your Xp bar.

AT the third bonus level i need 181,440 Xp to level up. I think it increased around 20-30k from the previous bonus level(im not sure) and if it increased that much per bonus level than getting 90 donuts or however many can take anywhere from 30 to 90 levels to achieve.

I`m not sure at how much % the level cap increases per level but I`m guessing this is why your Xp bar`s are going off the charts.
    How I think the glitch worked was when certain people max out the 25th level, usually the 2nd time, it gave them bonus donuts for every time they had leveled up in the game. Unfortunately it also advanced the xp about 25 levels further as well. It didn't increase the xp on a donut by donut basis though. When it happened to me I just figured, "well, my xp meter is already jacked so I might as well collect as many donuts as possible."