Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Wild West: Act 3 Walkthrough

I'm having trouble finding the walk through info. I read all three act walk throughs but don't see info on the tasks i have in my taskbook.

I can't remember the names even though i tried to memorize them. Thanks, ADD.

One is for Lisa to drop everything to pet a horse, one is for Bart to have an ethical dilemma or something, and the other i just forget.

Where's the complete walk through?
  • Looking at Simpsons's Wiki, maybe these?

Lisa: Grazing Saddles (after getting Princess reward for Act 2 walkthrough)
      Bart: A Fistful of Bothers Pt. 4/5 (when Outlaw Snake is planning on kidnapping children in Act walkthrough)
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    I'm having trouble finding the walk through info. I read all three act walk throughs but don't see info on the tasks i have in my taskbook.

One is for Lisa to drop everything to pet a horse, one is for Bart to have an ethical dilemma or something, and the other i just forget.

It is in the sticky section at the top of the forum but here's a link http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10317299.page
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

It is in the sticky section at the top of the forum but here's a link http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10317299.page

Sorry I'm not seeing it when i go there.

I clicked your link, which only went to the main walk through page. Then i again visited each of the three links to the Acts listed.

I'm looking for Grazing Saddles, Lone Danger, and Break and Corralling. They are not listed in the act walk throughs.

All of these tasks are in my taskbook waiting on Bart or Lisa. But Bart is busy making axes and Lisa i assigned 24 hrs the moment before she finally got her own task line, typical bad timing for me.

Can i leave these tasks for later or no? That's all i need to know really.

• 4junk3000 wrote:
    devilhunt1449 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

I clicked your link, which only went to the main walk through page. Then i again visited each of the three links to the Acts listed.

I'm looking for Grazing Saddles, Lone Danger, and Break and Corralling. They are not listed in the act walk throughs.

All of these tasks are in my taskbook waiting on Bart or Lisa. But Bart is busy making axes and Lisa i assigned 24 hrs the moment before she finally got her own task line, typical bad timing for me.

Those three questlines are in that main walkthrough. Look toward the bottom of Act 2. Lone Danger starts when you get Bart's skin, Break and Corralling and Grazing Saddles start when you get the Corrall and Princess. I don't think there's a pressing need to finish any of the three, but you'll want to get it done before the event is over.
  • HappyGamer73 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    devilhunt1449 wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:

Those three questlines are in that main walkthrough. Look toward the bottom of Act 2. Lone Danger starts when you get Bart's skin, Break and Corralling and Grazing Saddles start when you get the Corrall and Princess. I don't think there's a pressing need to finish any of the three, but you'll want to get it done before the event is over.

Ok i just looked at act 2 again. I also searched with FIND IN PAGE and the words BREAK, CORRALLING, GRAZING, and DANGER are nowhere on the page.

Where are you seeing this??? Can you take a picture or something? So confused...

• google "tapped out wild west"

the first link (for me at least) is the simpsonswiki page.... go there and click the act 2 link...

lone danger is 8.4
    break and corraling is 8.5
    grazing saddles is 8.6

• After I finished "Make Gummy Joe and Skinner Prepare for Standoff" Skinner was walking around in his Longshot Skinner skin and the tasks listed were Longshot-related tasks. Was that supposed to happen? Sadly, I changed to another skin and back to see what would happen and the tasks went back to his normal tasks.
  • stinkbugger wrote:
    After I finished "Make Gummy Joe and Skinner Prepare for Standoff" Skinner was walking around in his Longshot Skinner skin and the tasks listed were Longshot-related tasks. Was that supposed to happen? Sadly, I changed to another skin and back to see what would happen and the tasks went back to his normal tasks.

heh, just started that task and Skinner changed into the long-shot skin and headed off... guess I'll see if it stays when they finish up.

• devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Here you go 4junk3000, http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10409472.page it was the prizes walk through link you needed, think that the ones you are after are listed in the act 2 section.

THANK YOU!!!!

idk why but the title word PRIZES made me not look in there. D'oh!!

Thanks also neighboreeno C0rgano, but i hate leaving this site when i know LPNIta works hard to put the info here for us also. I just over looked it.

Thanks everyone! :wink: happy tapping!