Forum Discussion

12 years ago

XP freeze

jdrake1772 wrote:
Since updating to level 27 my xp has froze at 15,000, has this happened to anyone???

Not personally but there has been a previous thread about this a few hours ago with lots of people experiencing it!
  • jdrake1772 wrote:
    Ok thanks, sorry to make a unnecessary thread.

No need to apologise!! People do similar threads all the time! Just as long as its not a pesky add me thread!
  • Got it here too. Quite a relief actially as I've just been locked out the game for 3 weeks, and I don't need the extra donuts as i've still got left overs from 900+ Harp consolations prior to my lockout!
  • Same here. Been frozen at 70K since yesterday and I've done everything possible and still stuck.
  • Mine was frozen until I finished building the temple... I was stuck at 88133 and now I'm well over 99500 :) I've heard around that the temple helps fix this problem so I'm not the only one.
  • I have been stuck on L27 XP 43K for 2 days

Someone made a good point - I got a bump up to L27 a bit prematurely - having bee about 40K XP short before the update. They might be making some people "catch up" but I almost doubt it. This has been my first bug with the game but a very frustrating one. I have sacrificed thousands of XP - (potentially)
  • My xp began not moving right after the update. It works now. So there is hope for you who still have there xp bars stuck.