Forum Discussion

FrankieGeorge21
Seasoned Newcomer
2 months ago

Deep Space Homer Pt7

I’ve tried to contact EA about this but they keep directing me to this forum.  I’ve got to part 7 of the ‘Deep Space Homer/ Cheap Space Homer’ quest and it’s task is it make Homer launch the rocket but there is no action button. I’ve deleted and redownloaded the app, logged out and logged back in, stored and replaced the landing pad but nothing has worked. I’ve looked on Reddit and other EA forums  and this issue has happened before but I’m not sure if there was any fix. I’ve attached a picture of the quest with no action button to hopefully make this make sense. Any help would be appreciated because I’m sick of going round in circles!!

• Thanks for replying, I tried all of the things you said but no success. I told EA that this is a bug only they can fix and they referred me to another team that deals with bugs but it was another dead end. 

• Tap on Homer when he's free and check for the task in his Jobs list, but it may not be highlighted in yellow.
    If it's not there switch to the Deep Space Homer skin and check that Jobs list too.
    Check that quest for the Do-it with Homer as Deep Space Homer too, that may solve it.
    IIRC it's a short job - 6 / 30 seconds, but it's been ages since I did that.

Just wondering - does the Rocket have a Launch option if you tap on it ??
    Thinking that may help, but it's a 12 hour thing so if it doesn't work store and replace the Rocket while you wait for Homer to be available.

If it isn't there report it as a missing task - only EA Help can fix that so don't accept if they say to post about it because no-one on these forums can access your game, even the EA team here.