Forum Discussion

2 months ago

New frontier no more land with donut veins

So.. I don't have more land slots with trees and donut veins.. There should be around 100 of them but I don't have them..

I'm only at 2 land deeds per 1 land

Account: Majk_je_pejsek

Device: Android

• First, and important - Only do this if you play with an EA Account - a re-install of an anonymous game deletes the link to your game data and you'll lose all progress.

Uninstall and re-install your game.
    Start a new anonymous game and complete the Training Levels, it should only take a few minutes.
    Check that there's 25 rows of New Frontier tiles with trees.
    Get a screenshot of the new town's Mayhem ( Account ) ID - Tap here for info on that

Quit and restart to log in to your town and check the land.
    Get the Mayhem ID for your original town.
    If it's still an issue you'll need to start a ticket with EA Help.

Open your store and use the Help button over the top right and look for the option to report Missing Content, best done during US business hours.

That screenshot will help, and you should be able to attach that to your Help ticket.
    They may be able to transfer your game to the new Mayhem ID and then re-link that to your account if there isn't an easier fix they can apply - make sure to ask if it's not going well.

BurgerPizza45
      Newcomer

Hello, I'm also having this problem. About the tips, I cannot find the option to report missing content. I can only see "I want to report a bug in my game" option. 

• BurgerPizza45 - use the See All Help Topics option and on the help site on a laptop way down the list at the bottom right is the one for I'm Looking For Something I Earned.
    That takes you to Missing Content, with a Contact Us at the end of that article.

Might seem odd, but you "Earned" those when the game started. Doing it that way should get you to an Advisor with the right tools to deal with it.