Forum Discussion

I_AM_A_ROBOOT
Rising Newcomer
2 months ago

Unable to set birth date when loading game

New glitch, started a few days ago, never seen it before in my 10+ years of playing. 

I am using an IOS iPad, and recently I have come across this glitch that does not let me enter my date. When I select the month/year box and scroll through the numbers to enter my a date, I am unable to submit any number. I have restarted and reinstalled the game several times, neither do a trick, and this issue is not going away. You cannot load the game past this point, the game forces you to do this before logging in or downloading the game's content. 

In short terms: The button to submit/confirm the number is missing. This seems more like a tech issue than an account issue. I've talked to EA, and I have been pointed to the forums so that a DEV may see this post and be able to take a look. 

I've added an attachment of the problem. The red circle on the right is where a "done" option is supposed to be to confirm the number you chose. As you can see, it is not there.

I was hoping the mini-update before the "A Bart Future" event would fix it. My only hope now is that the update for the actual "A Bart Future" event might do the trick, but no high hopes. 

• Could you have a root through the device settings for the following.

What exact device

What exact version

What exact iOS version

Those may help the Studio figure the issue
    Thanks in advance for the details to help to help you

( PS what happens if you double-tap the number ?? )

I_AM_A_ROBOOT
      Rising Newcomer

Device: iPad (4)

Version: 6th Generation

iOS version: 17.6

Nothing happens when you double-tap the number, there has never been an option (at least on my device) to select something by double-tapping.

Hope this helps!