Forum Discussion

12 years ago

new menu

Mine changes from the old to new and back again on a daily basis! They're probably having a few issues so be patient!
  • OK I found way to fix it...it worked twice for me already...
    I use chrome as main browser and reopening app or even killing it doesn't help
    I have do close all the pages with forum separately and then reopen ap
    Funny thing, if I have forum on any of the pages open (chrome), other browser get stuck too and show just 4 subforum, but after process above both browsers get back to normal
  • simbass7 wrote:
    OK I found way to fix it...it worked twice for me already...
    I use chrome as main browser and reopening app or even killing it doesn't help
    I have do close all the pages with forum separately and then reopen ap
    Funny thing, if I have forum on any of the pages open (chrome), other browser get stuck too and show just 4 subforum, but after process above both browsers get back to normal

I have the same problem with Safari. this morning I had all 6 options, and now I only have 4. I still have yet to close it out and retry. I do hope this is not an ongoing issue, as I tend to leave my browser open for days sometimes
  • 1: Log out of the forum (If you don't do this, the cookie won't be set properly).
    2: Delete the "forum.ea.com" cookie from your browser (In Firefox, go to Preferences / Privacy / Remove individual cookie).
    3: Log back in.
  • Don't see new menu for about two hours now, clearing cookies, reinstall, different browser
    Nothing works :(