Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Season Premiere 2014 Walkthrough (Thanks to TSTOGame)

any questions please post here: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10187933.page

If you've Sideshow Mel he'll show up to do the tasks, otherwise only Krusty will do them.

All Dressed Up… Pt. 1
Make Krusty Rent a Tux Online
Time: 12h
Reward $ 420 XP 100
Make Sideshow Mel Help Krusty Order Online
Reward $ 600 XP 150

Krusty: I’m getting roasted this weekend. You know you’ve made it when a cable TV channel underpays strangers to insult you.
Sideshow Mel: You must be thrilled. It’s a huge honor.
Krusty: No, a huge honor was the fat judge I saw after my DUI.
Krusty: Is that a joke? I don’t know anymore unless the audience “LAUGH” sign lights up.
Krusty: I gotta rent a tux. My old one ripped when I wore it for that “black tie kwon do” skit. It was funny until it got racist.
System: Get Krusty’s Mansion in the store, so he can truly live like a one percenter. Available until Sunday!

All Dressed Up… Pt. 2
Make Tuxedo Krusty Strut Around Town
Reward $ 420 XP 100

Krusty: This tux ain’t bad. I haven’t worn one since my 4th wedding.
Sideshow Mel: I remember. Wonderful girl.
Krusty: If it was a wonderful girl, it wasn’t my 4th wife. She tazed me on the honeymoon.
Sideshow Mel: I remember that too. You ended up in a Caribbean hospital.
Krusty: Which was where I met my 5th and 6th wives. That was a crazy week.

All Dressed Up… Pt. 3
Make Tuxedo Krusty Get a Free Drink
Time: 4h
Reward $ 175 XP 45

Make Sideshow Mel “Ride Krusty’s Coattails”
Time: 4h
Reward $ 260 XP 70

Krusty: I’m really turning heads in this tux. Now I see why Mr. Peanut dresses the way he does.
Sideshow Mel: It does suit you. Going for the “gentleman’s girdle” was clearly the right decision.
Krusty: Yeah, except now my junk is stuffed tighter than a Tokyo subway car.
Krusty: It’s time for me to cash in on looking half-decent…
Krusty: …just like all my ex-wives did by marrying and divorcing me.

( after the task is complete )

Apu: Good afternoon. From your outfit, I can already tell you are in the wrong store.
Krusty: Yeah, as you can see, I’m pretty well off. So… what’s free?
Apu: The Kwik-E-Mart corporation offers nothing for free. Even the employee bathroom is a pay toilet.
Krusty: You can’t say no to rich guys. That’s how America works!

All Dressed Up… Pt. 4
Make Tuxedo Krusty Demand Free Service
Time: 8h
Reward $ 275 XP 70

Sideshow Mel: Krusty, just because you’re wearing a tuxedo doesn’t give you a free pass to act like this.
Krusty: Great, another free thing I don’t get.

All Dressed Up… Pt. 5
Make Tuxedo Krusty Rehearse with Mini-Ha-Ha
Time: 24h
Reward $ 600 XP 150

Krusty: I’m looking good, I’ve stolen good jokes, it’s an open bar — this night is lining up perfectly.
Krusty: And for a show stopper, I have a tiny clown hiding in my pants.
Krusty: It’s bad for him, but still better than his life in the country he escaped from.
Krusty: As long as there’s developing countries, I’ll have pants clowns. God bless you, global economy!

System: Tune in this Sunday to see how things go for Krusty. Spoiler alert – the day after Sunday will be Monday!

The following quest only appears if you have Sideshow Mel in your town, right after All Dressed Up… Pt. 4.

Shakespearean Comedy Pt. 1
Make Sideshow Mel Refine His Material
Reward $ 600 XP 150

Sideshow Mel: With Krusty’s constant pea-cocking, there’s no room for advancement for us other performers!
Sideshow Mel: I’m tired of being a “Z list” celebrity. I yearn for a vowel-list, and it needn’t be an “A”.
Sideshow Mel: How hard can it be? All Krusty does is tell jokes then play laughter pre-recorded by prisoners.
Sideshow Mel: I know! I’ll write jokes of my own. They’ll be urbane and wry – that’s what people look for in their comedy!

Shakespearean Comedy Pt. 2
Make Sideshow Mel Search for his Invitation
Reward $ 600 XP 150

Sideshow Mel: Krusty’s tux-fueled hubris is sure to lead to his downfall.
Sideshow Mel: So tonight, I’ll rise from Krusty’s failure like a Phoenix.
Sideshow Mel: The bird, not the city…
Sideshow Mel: …definitely not the city.
Sideshow Mel: I can’t seem to find my invitation. I swear I’d lose my bone if it wasn’t expensively glued to my scalp.

( after the task is complete )

Sideshow Mel: The invitation never arrived.
Sideshow Mel: You call one network executive an idiot, and they take away your sitcom and blackball you for life.
Sideshow Mel: I’ll show them. They may be able to keep me from taking the podium, but they can’t keep me out of the building.
Sideshow Mel: By the time anyone realizes I’ve signed on as Krusty’s “plus one”, it will be too late!

The following quest all only appears if you have Krusty’s Mansion in your town.

Relax Like a One Percenter

Make Krusty Relax Like a One Percenter
Time: 6h
Reward $ 350 XP 90
No RepliesBe the first to reply