Ideas

zoe16beths
New Observer
3 months ago
Needs Info

Fear of Swimming triggered without apparent cause

One of my sims keeps developing the fear of swimming, despite nothing occurring for her to develop the fear. I had tried to cheat it away and had it come back instantly after cheating two times. I've also conquered the fear and yet she gets it a mere few hours later every time. This has only been an issue for a few days I've never experienced it before.

I don't know if this is specific to the fear of swimming but it's the only fear I've had this experience with this particular fear.

Note: I do not have any cc or mods

Edit By Crinrict: Adjusted Title fit bug report at AHQ

• Update: I now have a sim with the fear of unfulfilled dreams, but her tense moodlets say they are from a fear of being alone

• I am also having the same issue! My sims started the teen age and automatically became scared of swimming. I use mods but I tried to take them off or update them but it is still the same. When I try to go swimming with a confidence mood, the fear fades away but it seems as the points for conquering the fear were never given, just it removes it but later my sim has it again. Tried with potions and cheats, even with MCCC but nothing. It goes to the point my sim doesn't cook and it cannot walk even 2 steps before being scares for no reason.

About The Sims 4 Bug Reports

Report bugs for The Sims 4 on PC, Mac, Playstation, and Xbox.Latest Activity: 3 minutes ago