Forum Discussion

HOTTKRAP
Rising Novice
4 days ago

L1 Shotblock Exploit After Being Hit

This is embarrassing...It's been like this for 3 years guys...

You've put all of this effort into making hitting better, just to leave this obvious exploit in the game? Why?!

It looks absolutely terrible! You and your friends are watching the replay of an amazing hit you had, and you see them press R1 shotblock and like magic they're back on their feet like nothing happened....

Either this issue is a code issue that requires cert, which you've already been through a bunch by the way, or you can't fix this for some other reason, because the repro steps on this are 100% reliable and easy to do

1.) Get hit

2.) During get up animation, press L1

3.) Observe players gets back up quicker, avoiding get up animation

This NEEDS to get fixed.

EA_Aljo
    Icon for Community Manager rankCommunity Manager

Hi there. Can you get me a video of this so I can pass it on to the team? Just put it up on a service like YouTube and post a link to it here. Thanks!

HOTTKRAP
    Rising Novice

Possible correction to repro, you might need to get injured first. This would also make sense why it's so often seen on replays as you normally get a good replay if you hit and injure someone.

I'll try to get a vid, but it's been posted on Reddit and other forums as well https://www.reddit.com/r/EASHL/comments/14hw734/how_do_you_get_up_faster_after_being_bodychecked/

How Do You Get Up Faster After Being Bodychecked In NHL23 World Of Chel?!??

"If youre injured, press L1 (kneel block) to skip the animation"

• I have never seen someone abuse this in all 600 of my games in 24 lol. If you have to get injured for it to work is it really so bad? 

About NHL 25 General Discussion

Discuss the latest news and game information around NHL 25 in the community forums.499 PostsLatest Activity: 6 seconds ago